Wizard of Oz Parent Meeting: Tuesday, February 21 at 6:00 pm in Little Theatre
All parents encouraged to attend! Please join us!
This handy page will walk you through all the Theatre Guild Booster Club requirements. The more you do before the meeting, the faster you'll be done!
Print, fill out, and bring the physical copy of the checklist to the parent meeting.
***If you want to complete all requirements online, use the checklist to make sure you've checked everything off.***
1. Registration: Have you filled out all four required forms for Theatre Guild?
Complete these ONCE per school year.
For paper copies of forms, please contact the Theatre Guild Sponsors (staff) at Pioneer.
Not sure if you filled them out? Ask Margie Monforton (email@example.com), Membership Coordinator, to check for you.
2. Dues: Dues are collected once per show, from each student participant - cast and crew (not "house crew"). Pay dues before the meeting via PayPal, or at the meeting via check made out to Theatre Guild Booster Club.
3. Ad Fundraiser: Ad Deposits are collected once per school year from each student participant - cast and crew (not "house crew"). Pay the Ad Deposit before the meeting via PayPal, or at the meeting via check made out to Theatre Guild Booster Club.
Your deposit will only be cashed if you do not sell an ad to a business.
**If you paid the ad deposit for Hunchback or Future Stars, you are all set and don't need to make another ad deposit.**
4. Volunteer Jobs: Two volunteer jobs per show per student. Coming soon... Wizard of Oz volunteer signup.
For jobs descriptions, go to Food & Volunteer Jobs
5. Food Donations: Two food donations per show per student. Coming soon... Wizard of Oz food donation signup.
6. Order a DVD of the show! Information coming soon.
7. Support Theatre Guild's Lucky Stars scholarships! Make a donation to the Booster Club's Lucky Stars program, that helps provide needed scholarships.
To learn more go here: Lucky Stars.